Pioneer XPRS-10 2400W Active PA Speaker
Pioneer XPRS-10 Product Overview by GAK
Expanding on their popular XPRS range of PA Speakers, Pioneer have unveiled the XPRS-10 featuring a 10-inch LF driver and a 1.75 inch titanium diaphragm compression driver.
Onboard you'll find four EQ modes which can be used to configure the sound of the speakers depending on your environment. Pioneer Pro Audio’s AFAST technology enables the XPRS-10 to deliver clean audio with an incredible bass range.
The speakers have been designed to be taken on the road and are extremely durable and easy to transport. They are perfect for live sound, mobile DJ, places of worship, rental and fixed installations.
Pioneer Product Overview
Combining Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering heritage with the reliable, energy efficient power of Powersoft Amp module, the compact, portable wooden-enclosure XPRS Series offers a plug-and-play system that fills the room with a natural sound.
The XPRS10 has a 10-inch LF driver, a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver and Pioneer Pro Audio’s AFAST technology, all combining to deliver clear, clean audio with a deep bass range. Plus, the sound can be enhanced further using the four EQ modes with built-in DSP.
The road-ready XPRS Series is durable and easy to transport; the PA speakers’ handles are positioned to ensure the weight is distributed equally, while the sub comes with removable castors. The wedge-shaped XPRS10 can be placed on the floor and used as a foldback monitor for stage performances, or it can be pole-mounted at a 0-degree or 7-degree tilt to suit the required set-up.
- Type: 10 inch full range active speaker
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood
- LF Driver: 10 inch ferrite LF cone driver
- HF Driver: 1.75 inch titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- Frequency Response: 55Hz~20kHz
- Max SPL: 134dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0kHz
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Power Rating: 2400W peak / 1200W cont. (LF800W / HF400W)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced), 2x RCA (unbalanced)
- Impedance: 10kΩ
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced),1x Mixed output XLR (balanced)
- Power consumption: 162W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 320mm x 520mm x 374mm
- Weight: 18.9kg