Pioneer XPRS-15 2400W Active PA Speaker
Pioneer XPRS 15 2400W Active Speaker Cab Overview by GAK
Looking for the perfect PA system to match your Pioneer DJ equipment?
Look no further! The XPRS 15 features a 15 inch speaker, a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression as well as Pioneer's AFAST technology' that combine to deliver a deep, clear and crisp sound. The XPRS 15 has a hardwood enclosure that is designed to be highly durable, built for the road with protective features to protect the driver, amp and power supply. Designed for use in conjunction with your Pioneer DJ equipment, the 2400W cab is the final touch to your perfect mobile DJ set-up.
- Speaker Type: 15" 2-way full range, bass reflex, bi-amp, active speaker
- Frequency Response: (-10 dB): 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power Rating: 2400 W peak / 1200 W cont. (LF800 W/HF400 W)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced), 2x RCA (unbalanced)
- LF driver: 15-inch ferrite LF cone driver
- HF driver: 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood, bass reflex type
- Power consumption: 175 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 445 x 750 x 416 mm
- Weight: 28.5 kg
- Amplifier protection:
- -Thermal limiting: cuts off to prevent overheating.
- -Output overcurrent: reduces the speaker's output to safe levels in the event of output overcurrent.
- Speaker protection:
- -DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows.
- -Stationary high frequency loud signals: protects the speaker from loud bursts such as feedback.
- -Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS.
- -Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak.
- Four EQ Modes:
- -Flat: neutral production of the source audio.
- -Bass : amplifies the bass for dance music events.
- -Speech: produces clear vocal sounds for seminars and speeches.
- -Wedge: reduces the low frequencies to give a more balanced sound if you're using the speaker as a floor monitor.
- Pioneer's patented AFAST technology drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges. An acoustic tube in the cabinet absorbs just the standing waves, increasing the low frequency response.
No upgrades available