D'Addario PW-AMSM-10 American Stage Mic Cable, 3m/10ft
Planet Waves American Stage Series microphone cables are built to exceed the demands of gigging musicians and vocalists delivering all the fidelity and durability needed for any situation.
American Stage Microphone Cables are precision engineered and expertly assembled in their Farmingdale, New York facility. They begin with a premium, audiophile cable manufactured in the USA and add exclusive high-quality connectors built by Neutrik utilising aerospace crimp connector technology. These unique engineering and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques combine to create a cable that will exceed the most demanding expectations allowing the brilliance of your instrument or voice to shine through with the utmost in transparent, natural, and true-to-life sound. The gig is on the line every time you plug in, and this cable was designed to give you the best sounding, most reliable cable every time out.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- XLR male to XLR female connectors
- 10' or 25' cable (choose in the drop down menu)
- State-of-the-art crimped connector technology for outstanding performance and unmatched durability
- 22 gauge OFC twisted pair conductors for optimal signal transfer and flexibility
- 98% copper braid shielding for superior EMI rejection
- Neutrik made plugs built to Planet Waves exclusive design
No upgrades available