Positive Grid BIAS Distortion Pro Tone Match Pedal, Special Order
Eventide H9 Core Harmonizer Effects Processor Pedal £356.00
Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler £385.00
Boss GT-100 Guitar Effects Processor Pedal £331.00
Line 6 POD HD500X £365.18
T-Rex Soulmate Multi Effects £359.00
Boss GP-10S Guitar Processor Synth Pedal £349.00
Boss MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher Pedal £387.00
Trace Elliot TETRAN-A Transit-A Acoustic Preamp & Effects £363.00
Trace Elliot TETRAN-B Transit-B Bass Preamp & Effects £363.00
Positive Grid Product Overview
BIAS Distortion Pro is a distortion/overdrive pedal that will give you the best analog sounding distortion tone with cutting edge technology. It allows you to virtually design your own distortion pedal in ways never before possible via BIAS Pedal mobile and desktop app, share and download distortion pedals from ToneCloud, plus Tone Match any real world distortion pedals.
Now you can easily match your favorite distortion, overdrive, fuzz, and boost pedals’ tone. BIAS Distortion Pro integrates with BIAS Pedal’s Tone Match technology – it analyzes and compares your currently selected pedal and the sound of a target tube pedal. It then executes the tonal compensation and enhancements needed to make your pedal’s sound accurately match that of the target pedal.
For the first time ever, you can easily design and modify your custom distortion pedal at the most detailed level – from the input volume, to the distortion stages and gain control, to pre and post EQ and much, much more. You can even change the pedal’s virtual guts as you would do with a real distortion pedal: modify your boost pedal’s germanium transistor or tweak your fuzz pedal’s silicon transistor.
BIAS Distortion Pro Pedal uses only the finest quality components available. The road-ready metal foot switch, the circuit board, and each knob used are all top of the line. Enrich your pedal tone with the absolute best sound quality analog and digital has to offer.
- BUILT: Full metal framework for strongest built quality
- KNOBS: 6 tone-shapping knobs plus boost for excellent hardware control
- FOOTSWITCHES: 4 rugged metal footswitches for preset change and boost
- INSTRUMENT INPUT: Mono 1/4″ TS Hi-Z Input
- EXPRESSION PEDAL INPUT: 1/4″ TRS Input
- OUTPUT: Mono 1/4″ Output
- MIDI: 5 pin connectors for In/Thru
- USB: Connect with BIAS Pedal desktop (PC & Mac) via Micro USB
- BLUETOOTH: Connect with BIAS Pedal iPad
- POWER SUPPLY: 9V DC (negative tip required)
- DIMENSION (H x W x D): 62.7 x 142 x 227 mm
- WEIGHT: 1.3 kg