Positive Grid BIAS Modulation Pro Tone Match Pedal
Positive Gird Product Overview
Like its ground-breaking predecessor BIAS Distortion Pro and BIAS Delay Pro, BIAS Modulation Pro lets you easily design thousands of custom modulation pedals and expand your BIAS Pedal arsenal for a seamlessly integrated ecosystem of distortion, delay and modulation effects. Wrapped in the same expandable BIAS Pedal shell, BIAS Modulation Pro is available both as a cross-platform plug-in and iPad app, which travels effortlessly between stage and studio. And of course, it’s ToneCloud-ready. Upload and share your unique modulation pedals on the ToneCloud and download thousands of modulation presets from fellow musicians around the world. BIAS Modulation Pro covers every ground – and beyond.
BIAS Modulation Pro allows you to mix and match from two groups of modulation effects which includes time and filter-based effects (Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser) and amplitude modulations (Tremolo, Pan, RingMod and Autoswell). In the studio, sync BIAS Modulation Pro to your DAW’s global BPM for modulation rate ranging from a 32nd-note to a whole note, including dotted notes and triplets.
Craft your own soundscape from a comprehensive collection of modulation effects, from subtle, analog-sounding vintage chorus to over-the-top tornado and anything in-between. Experiment with different LFO waveforms and two 8-band graphic equalizers always at your fingertips. BIAS Modulation Pro gives you infinite tonal possibilities in a fast, intuitive interface.
BIAS Modulation Pro Pedal uses only the finest quality components available. The road-ready metal foot switch, the circuit board, and each knob used are all top of the line. Enrich your pedal tone with the absolute best sound quality analog and digital has to offer.
- Built: Full metal framework for strongest built quality
- Knobs: 7 tone-shaping knobs plus boost for excellent hardware control
- Footswitches: 4 rugged metal footswitches for preset change and boost
- Instrument Input: Stereo 1/4″ TS Hi-Z Input
- Expression Pedal Input: 1/4″ TRS Input
- Output: Stereo 1/4″ TS Output
- MIDI: 5 pin connectors for In/Thru
- USB: Connect with BIAS Pedal desktop (PC & Mac) via Micro USB
- Wireless: Connect with BIAS Pedal iPad
- Power supply: 9V DC (negative tip required) / Micro USB cable
- Dimension (H x W x D): 62.7 x 142 x 227 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg