Presonus EARMIX 16M
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The EarMix™ 16M has been lovingly designed to integrate smoothly into the Presonus SudioLive Series III setups while offering compatibility with AVB enabled systems, making this personal mixer one that could suit the requirements of most current studio setups.
The EarMix™ 16M personal monitor mixer allows for 16 mono channels of input, featuring stereo channel linking and channel grouping, a 3-band EQ, limiting per channel or on the main mix, balanced ¼-inch TRS L/R outputs and pristine headphone amplifier, capable of driving low impedance devices such as professional in-ear-monitors. Daisy chaining devices is achieved via the AVB jacks; allowing up to 24 units with a StudioLive Series III mixer.
The EarMix™ 16M is powered by the supplied external PSU Power Supply or over Ethernet (poe) from a compatible switch.
- Rugged stage box enclosure
- 8 locking, combo mic/line inputs
- 8 remote-controllable XMAX preampsGain compensation for shared inputs
- 8 locking XLR line outputs
- 2 AVB ports with locking XLR Ethernet jacks
- 16x8 AVB (8 direct input channels + 8 gain compensated input channels)
- Mute All button
- Locking IEC power jack
- +48V indicators
- Easy setup and control from StudioLive® Series III mixers and free PreSonus® UC Surface software
- Optional rack ears