PreSonus Eris 3.5BT Active Bluetooth Studio Monitors, Pair
PreSonus Eris 3.5BT Active Bluetooth Studio Monitors, Pair GAK Overview
The PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors are a favourite among audio engineers needing to pick up every detail of their recordings. Whether it's gaming or home video production, the Eris E3.5 BT includes the same technology and studio-quality sound as the larger Eris models have to offer. Delivering a smooth and accurate frequency response, all in compact portable sizing.
The Eris-series monitors all include a woven composite low-frequency driver, providing a tight bass that keeps your sound clean and clear. The one-inch silk-dome tweeter has a more refined sound and precisely reduces transients and high frequencies. Designed to cast its sound out widely within your chosen space or room, the Eris E3.5BT gives you a quality listening experience wherever how far or close you are to the stereo image. The 25 watts per side of onboard power delivers a huge amount of punch while keeping the audio clear and true to the frequencies with no added boosts.
When setting up your speakers, you want their response to be compatible with the space or room you’re in. The Eris E3.5 BT active media reference monitors have easy-to-use controls to adjust the high and low-frequency content to make sure you are always getting the full potential of sound wherever you are. A front-panel volume knob is also included to set the speaker level as well as the integrated headphone amplifier’s level.
The Eris E3.5 BT media reference monitors are super flexible when it comes to audio inputs, making it easy to connect to your chosen source. With Bluetooth connect-ability, going wireless can benefit almost any type of creator from streaming, gaming to music-making. The fast, reliable, stereo Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity lets you start working with no fuss of wires except power cables.
If you want a wired connection, the Eris E3.5 BT has a variety of connections to choose from. Whether you want to connect to a TV, record player, PC and more—these monitors offer rear-panel, left and right 1/4-inch TRS and RCA inputs and front-panel 1/8-inch stereo inputs. Connecting headphones allow you to work with a more precise sound, which is great for the audio editing process and avoid disturbing your neighbours.
Those wanting an extra-deep low end can pair the Eris Sub 8 active subwoofer to have a perfectly matched, full-range sound system.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 1- Stereo 1/8"
- 2- Balanced ¼” TRS
- 2- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency 2.8 kHz
- Amplifier Power 25W/speaker
- LF Driver 3.5"
- HF Driver 1” silk dome
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter) 100 dB
- Input Impedance 10 kΩ
- User Controls:
- Volume Range A-type taper
- MF Control Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 100 Hz)
- HF Control Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 10 kHz)
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width 5.6" (141 mm)
- Depth 6.4" (162 mm)
- Height 8.3" (210 mm)
- Weight (per pair) 6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)
- Components and construction
- 3.5-inch (89 mm), woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Rear-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- User controls
- High- and low-frequency tuning controls
- Front-panel Volume control for speakers and headphone amplifier
- Bluetooth pairing button
- Power and safety
- 50 watt (25W/side), Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
- Inputs and outputs
- Stereo Bluetooth 5.0 wireless input
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS, unbalanced 1/8-inch stereo, and RCA inputs
- Integrated stereo headphone amplifier with front-panel 1/8-inch output
- Included Accessories
- Speaker wire
- 1/8-inch TRS to Stereo RCA cable
- Stereo RCA to Stereo TS cable
Fantastic 'bang for bucks'!
Love these speakers. They are neat and compact and the sound quality is excellent. For a small 3.5” speaker, they are very loud and have great bass as well as high end. The Bluetooth connectivity works well, quick and easy to pair. Comes with all wires for direct connections if required. Would definitely recommend these.
For a small home studio these are perfect. The amount of inputs, including Bluetooth for when I’ve stopped recording and am watching TV, is really good.
High quality build and very easy to setup. Simple Bluetooth connectivity and great sound with a good low bass for the size of speaker!
These are a great product for the price, but bottom end was a bit woolly, and top end not as crisp as expected. Well made.