Presonus Eris E8 (Single)
When you're ready to get serious about recording, it's time to step up to PreSonus Eris-series studio monitors. Cheap computer speakers and home-stereo speakers won't reveal the truth about your mix. They aren't designed for that.
In contrast, Eris speakers are real studio monitors, delivering a very accurate response with a tight bass and very clear upper end. That's what you need in a home studio. Thanks to well-designed Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, Eris delivers the goods.
Yet Eris-series speakers are ultra-affordable, making them a terrific value. And with two models, you can easily find the Eris monitor that best suits your studio needs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- When Size Matters - If space is at a premium, or if you want the ultimate in portability, consider the compact Eris E5, which takes up just 7 x 10.24 x 7.68 inches (178 x 260 x 195 mm) and weighs in at just 10.2 lbs (4.63 kg).
- You can shoehorn this little beauty into almost any studio space. The E5 sports a 5.25-inch, Kevlar low-frequency driver, mated with a 45W, Class AB amplifier; and a 1-inch (25 mm), silk-dome tweeter powered by a 35W, Class AB amplifier.
- It can crank out a clean 102 dB SPL, peak. Frequency response is rated at 53 Hz to 22 kHz. For a studio monitor in its size and price class, that's impressive.
- For an extended low-frequency response and a bit more muscle, step up to the Eris E8. With its 8-inch, Kevlar low-frequency transducer, driven by a 75 watt, Class AB power amplifier, it can range down to 35 Hz. Like the E5, the E8 can reach all the way to 22 kHz, thanks to a 1.25-inch (32 mm), silk-dome, high-frequency tweeter. However, the E8's tweeter is driven by a heftier 65W, Class AB amplifier.
- With its extra juice, the E8 can deliver up to 105 dB SPL, peak.
- All Eris speakers have front-ported enclosures made of vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard (MDF).