PreSonus Faderport 16
PreSonus Product Overview
A superior solution for anyone who mixes in the box, only the FaderPort 16 provides 16 100 mm touch-sensitive, motorised faders in a compact chassis that easily sits on any desk.
Like PreSonus’ popular FaderPort 8, the FaderPort 16 features digital scribble strip displays; mute and solo for every channel; complete automation and transport control; plus level, pan, send, and plug-in control modes for every fader. The unique Session Navigator makes mixing and controlling your favourite DAW application quick and easy by putting eight critical functions under your fingers, including navigation, zoom, and master fader control.
The FaderPort 16 is compatible with virtually any DAW host for Mac or Windows, with support for HUI and Mackie Control, including customised Mackie Control modes for Logic, Cubase, and Sonar. Its native Studio One support provides even more functionality with PreSonus’ easy-to-use DAW, including Control Link support as well as parameter follow, allowing you quick access to any control under your mouse. Its ergonomic design makes it a comfortable companion to your keyboard and mouse.
- 16 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorised fader
- 16 high-definition Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Complete marker navigation controls: Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Local Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track and Timeline Scrolling, Zooming, Master fader control, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Alternate Fader Modes for: Plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- Compact and ergonomic design fits virtually any desk
- Mac- and Windows-compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Customised Mackie Control (MCU) modes for Logic, Cubase, and Sonar
- Native MIDI control map for advanced users to create customised macros
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity