Presonus FireStudio Project
Roland Octa-Capture UA-1010 USB £407.15
Tascam US 20x20 USB 3 Audio Interface £413.00
Zoom TAC-8 Thunderbolt Audio Converter £437.00
MOTU 4pre USB FireWire Audio Interface £389.00
MOTU Track16 USB FireWire Audio Interface £429.00
MOTU 8pre USB Audio Interface £419.00
Arturia Audiofuse Interface (Deep Black) £413.00
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 USB Audio interface, 2nd Gen £385.00
Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface £400.00
Steinberg UR-RT4 Audio Interface with Neve Transformers £419.00
Audient Sono Amp Modelling USB Audio Interface £419.00
IK Multimedia AXE I/O Audio Interface £369.00
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The PreSonus FIRESTUDIO PROJECT 24-bit/96K professional recording system. Rock solid firewire audio interface designed for flexibility and ultra-high sonic performance.
The PreSonus FIRESTUDIO PROJECT is ready to go out of the box, for professional quality computer recording. All you need is a computer with a FireWire connection, a few microphones and cables along with your instruments and you are ready to record!
The FireStudio Project is a powerful and affordable computer recording system complete with everything needed for real-world recording applications. The FireStudio Project comes complete with eight high-quality PreSonus X-MAX microphone preamps, S/PDIF and MIDI I/O, rock solid drivers, expandability, as well as a plethora of music recording and production software.
The FireStudio Project includes PreSonus ProPak Software Suite with Cubase LE 4 and over 2 GB of plug-ins, drum loops and samples GÇô giving you everything you need for professional music recording and production.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Presonus Fire Studio Project Features:
- Rock solid, high speed, firewire audio interface designed for flexibility and ultra-high sonic performance
- High-speed FireWire (IEEE 1394)
- 24-bit / 96 kHz sampling rate
- Uses DICE II chip to easilly handle high channel count at high bit-rate while minimizing latency and load on your computer
- 8 Class A X-MAX microphone preamps ( 60dB gain) w/ Trim Control
- 8 Analog Mic/Line Inputs, 2 Instrument Inputs
- 8 Analog Line Outputs
- Separate Balanced Main Outputs and 8 Balanced Analog Outputs (1/4 inch jack TRS)
- 28 simultaneous inputs and outputs (10 discrete i/o)
- Balanced send/return on channels 1 and 2
- S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O
- Built-in zero-latency DSP mixer
- PreSonus FireControl software - for flexible mixing and direct routing any input to any output including the headphone output, with zero latency
- Studio One Artist-Plus Gigabytes of Creative Resources
- OS X and Windows compatible
- System Requirements - Macintosh OS: Mac OS X 10.4.x or later, Computer: Apple Macintosh series with FireWire 400 port, CPU/Clock: PowerPC G4/1 GHz or higher (Intel/Dual 1 GHz recommended), Memory (RAM): 512 MB (1 GB or more recommended)
- System Requirements - Windows OS: 32-bit Microsoft Windows Vista or XP (with at least SP1), Computer: Windows compatible computer with FireWire 400 port, CPU/Clock: Pentium or AMD with 1 GHz or higher (Dual 1 GHz recommended), Memory (RAM): 512 MB (1 GB or more recommended)