PreSonus HD9 Monitoring Headphones
Presonus HD9 Product Overview by GAK
The HD9's are a pair of closed-back studio headphones from PreSonus powered by impressive 45mm dynamic, neodymium drivers.
With a frequency response that stretches from 10 Hz all the way upto 26 kHz, the HD9's are the perfect headphones if you're looking to mix in cans.
The headphones come with a free PreSonus storage bag, perfect if you're doing a lot of travelling.
- High-quality over-ear headphones
- Accurate audio, ideal for mixing
- Comfortable headband and ear pads for long sessions
- Highly accurate bass response
- Includes 1/8'' and 1/4'' Adapters, Plus Storage Bag
- Closed back, circumaural acoustic design
- Two-way, 180° cup rotation
- Tailored frequency response (10 Hz - 26 kHz)
- Accurate low-frequency response
- High-power handling (1,800 mW @ 40Ω, 900 mW per channel)
- 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- 10 foot (3m), straight, single-sided cable with 1/8 inch connector
- Gold-plated 1/8 inch-to-¼ inch adapter
- Storage bag
No upgrades available