Presonus Studio 18 10 Audio Interface
Presonus Studio 18 10 Product Overview by GAK
Continuing with their studio series, Presonus bring us the Studio 18 10, an 18 input audio interface featuring 4 XMAX Class A preamps.
The unit features zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing alongside control-room integration. There are also 4 dedicated ¼” TRS line inputs alongside ADAT and S/PDIF inputs.
The Studio 18 10 comes bundled with Studio One Artist software compatible with both Mac and Windows. You also get the UC Surface software for mobile devices.
Presonus Product Overview
A fine choice for project studios, the Studio 1810 USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface records up to 18 simultaneous inputs with its 4 XMAX Class A preamps, 4 dedicated ¼” TRS line inputs, and ADAT and S/PDIF inputs. Eight outputs offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist for Mac and Windows and UC Surface for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android. You also get a left and right main output with dedicated level control and Mute; four balanced, DC-coupled line outputs; two headphone outputs with A/B switching for monitoring different mix streams; and S/PDIF and MIDI I/O.
- 24-bit/192 kHz, USB 2.0 18x8 audio interface (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 2 mic/line inputs all with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 4 back panel 1/4” TRS balanced line inputs
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2 ¼” TRS balanced DC coupled main outputs with level control and dedicated mute button
- 4 ¼” TRS balanced DC coupled line outputs
- 2 headphone outputs with A/B switching on headphone output 1
- LED metering for all analog inputs and main outputs
- S/PDIF and MIDI I/O
- Flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year