Presonus Studio 18 24 Audio Interface
Presonus Studio 18 24 Product Overview by GAK
Continuing with their studio series, Presonus bring us the Studio 18 24, an 18 input audio interface featuring 8 XMAX Class A preamps.
The unit features zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing alongside control-room integration. There are also 4 dedicated ¼” TRS line inputs, 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96 kHz) and ADAT and S/PDIF inputs.
The Studio 18 10 comes bundled with Studio One Artist software compatible with both Mac and Windows. You also get the UC Surface software for mobile devices.
Presonus Product Overview
The Studio-series top-of-the-line Studio 1824 USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface records up to 18 simultaneous inputs at up to 24-bit/192 kHz and offers 8 XMAX Class A preamps and ADAT and S/PDIF I/O. Its 18 outputs offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist for Mac and Windows and UC Surface for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android. In addition to stereo main outputs with a dedicated mute and mono button, you get eight balanced DC coupled line outputs, two headphone outputs with independent mix streams, word clock output, and MIDI I/O.
- 24-bit/192 kHz, USB 2.0 18x18 1U rack mounted audio interface (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 mic/line inputs all with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2 ¼” TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated Mute and Mono buttons (duplicate line outs 1/2)
- 8 ¼” TRS balanced DC coupled line outputs
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with independent mix streams
- LED metering on all analog inputs and main outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- BNC word clock output
- Flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included