Presonus Studio 68 Audio Interface
Presonus Product Overview
An excellent choice for small studios, the Studio 68 USB 2.0 6-in, 6-out audio/MIDI interface can record at up to 192 kHz and features 2 front-panel combo mic/line/instrument inputs and 2 rear-panel mic/line inputs, all with XMAX preamps. In addition to the L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching plus MIDI and S/PDIF I/O. A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs and to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix. A complete all-in-one recording solution, the Studio 68 comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400.
- USB 2.0, 6x6 audio interface (4x4 at 192 kHz)
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 6 ladder-style LED level meters (4 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output with Cue Mix A/B
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O
- Studio One® Artist included
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year