Presonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI
The PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI is the next generation 32 channel digital mixer for live and studio applications with Active Integration. Giving more processing power and RAM for the most demanding of situations. PreSonus Active Integration (AI) is a complete, networked, tightly integrated hardware/software ecosystem in which every touch point in the system communicates to enhance the user experience and solve practical problems in ways not previously possible. Includes on-board 48x34 FireWire interfacing, DSP effects and Studio One Artist software.Only with StudioLive AI.
StudioLive® AI Active Integration mixing consoles combine a familiar, analog-like mixing surface with the power of digital mixing. Easier to use, better sounding, and flawlessly integrated with state-of-the-art software, they deliver the most creative environment possible for both live performance and studio music production. Loaded with no-compromises signal processing on every channel, easy store and recall of every setting, high-end converters and preamps, and an integrated multitrack recording interface, StudioLive AI mixers are expandable and boast advanced networking capabilities unmatched in their price class. Yet they operate so much like an analog mixer that you’ll immediately feel at home.
The ease of analog meets the power of digital.
When you’re mixing a live event or have an artist in the studio, you need to be able to work quickly. The StudioLive AI’s familiar, easy-to-use interface keeps all critical controls visible and accessible —not buried in multiple menus or layers. Our design philosophy is simple: One fader for every channel, one output for every bus. This is the power of a surface-driven workflow. But don’t let the analog feel fool you: StudioLive AI mixers offer all of the features you expect in professional-class digital mixers and more.
You’ll never run out of signal processors.
StudioLive AI mixers provide more DSP power than any other mixer in their class. There are no limitations, no shared resources, no figuring out what processing is available where. You have all of the processing available at all times, with no compromises or caveats. The unique Fat Channel provides a compressor, limiter, expander/gate, and parametric EQ on every channel and bus; a highpass filter on each channel; a library of professionally crafted, useful presets; and the ability to save, selectively recall, and A/B-compare processor settings. You also get four effects processors, each with their own dedicated mix bus; a 31-band graphic EQ on every aux mix plus the mains; and 500 ms of delay available to each of the four subgroups.
Connect a StudioLive AI mixer and you’ll instantly hear details and an open high end you’d expect to find only in an expensive studio console. StudioLive AI mixers operate at up to 96 kHz for high-definition mixing and recording. They use the same high-quality 64-bit summing engine found in our Studio One® DAW, which consistently receives rave reviews for sound quality. High-quality Burr-Brown converters on every input and output provide a best-in-class 118 dB of dynamic range so you’ll catch every high and low with great accuracy and no audible distortion. And our XMAX microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 32 x Class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers individual phantom power deliver studio-quality sound for any microphones
- USB wireless LAN included for direct wireless remote control of laptops, iPad, or iPhone/iPod touch - no computer connection or separate network needed!
- 4 x onboard digital effects processors let you add depth and dimension to your mixes
- Integrated FireWire 800 interface makes live recording easy
- 2 x Fat Channel processors per channel provide highpass filter, full-featured gate and compressor, limiter, 4-band parametric EQ, and the ability to A/B two completely different setups
- Smart Measurement Technology integration lets you quickly tune your system to any room
- Direct integration with PreSonus's Capture 2.x multitrack recorder and Studio One 2.x DAW makes music production seamless
- Optional Thunderbolt, AVB, and Dante cards provide easy integration into advanced recording and production setups
- An exhaustive software suite including Studio One 2 Artist and Capture 2 included