Presonus Temblor T10 Subwoofer
Presonus Temblor T10 Subwoofer Overview By GAK.
To enable you to hear what's actually going on at the bottom of your mixes, you need a sub that speaks the truth. The Presonus Temblor T10 allows you take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix with a combination of top quality parts and design, plenty of outputs and inputs, and fantastic controls not normally available on a sub at this price range.
Tight, clean, responsive bass.
The Temblor T10’s glass-composite low-frequency driver delivers tight and responsive bass, thanks to its lightweight and rigid cone. This design also provides lower distortion than other materials, ensuring that the sub-bass reproduction in your monitoring system is as coherent and clear as your full-range monitors.
A perfect fit with your full-range monitors.
Temblor-series subwoofers make integrating a subwoofer into your monitoring setup easy so you can create the flattest possible response. The Temblor T10 provides a continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz), allowing you to create a seamless crossover transition between your full-range studio monitors and subwoofer for the most accurate listening environment possible.
The central hub of your monitoring setup.
Temblor T10 subwoofers provide the connections and controls necessary to act as the central hub for a basic monitoring setup. A switchable highpass filter on the full-range outputs helps to avoid frequency cancellation and reinforcement in the subwoofer’s upper range. A polarity invert ensures your system is in phase.
The Temblor T10 also features a momentary footswitch (included), making it easy to compare your mix with or without sub-bass frequencies and ensure it will sound good on a wide variety of systems.
When you hear the low-frequency foundation of your mix accurately, you can make more informed decisions and create more translatable mixes. Temblor T10 subwoofers are the natural sub-bass extension for virtually any full-range monitoring system. Hear the Temblor T10 at your favorite PreSonus® dealer.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The Temblor T10's extensive user controls include input gain (-30 dB to 6 dB, continuously variable) and a continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz) that let you create a seamless crossover transition between your full-range studio monitors and subwoofer for a more accurate listening environment.
- A switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the T10 outputs to the main monitors, avoiding destructive cancellation and reinforcement in the T10's upper range.
- The result is a subwoofer that can be adjusted to perfectly complement not only our Sceptre™ CoActual™ and Eris™ active studio monitors but virtually any studio monitor.
- The T10 also features a momentary footswitch (included) that bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out. This allows your audio source signal to pass directly through the Temblor T10 to the full-range studio monitors, making comparing your mix with or without sub frequencies quick and easy. This helps to ensure your mix will sound good on a wide variety of systems.
- Of course, we didn't forget the "small things" that can make a big difference: polarity invert and a ground-lift switch.The T10 provides more user controls than any other subwoofer in its class, enabling seamless integration into your listening environment.
- No other subwoofer anywhere close to the Temblor T10's price range offers a comparable selection of inputs and outputs.
- The Temblor T10 provides a choice of three input pairs: two sets of balanced inputs (XLR and ¼" TRS) and one pair of RCA unbalanced inputs. Pairs of inputs are provided in order to accept a stereo signal from your audio source.
- When both of the balanced connections are in use, the TRS inputs will take precedence over the XLR inputs. The RCA inputs will sum into either balanced connection.
- You get two pairs of balanced outputs: XLR and ¼" TRS. The full-range signal connected to the stereo inputs on the T10 is passed through to these outputs so you can connect them to your main left and right studio monitors. If the High Pass Filter switch is engaged, frequencies below 80 Hz are not sent from these outputs.
- The T10 also has a balanced XLR output that sends the low-frequency signal from the lowpass filter to a second Temblor T10 for the ultimate in smooth low end.
- Main components:
- -10-inch glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- -Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
- "‹Controls and filters:
- -Input gain control (-30 dB to 6 dB, continuously variable)
- -Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- -Built-in crossover
- -Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the T10 outputs to the main monitors
- -Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- -Polarity invert and ground-lift switch
- Power and safety:
- -250 watt, Class AB amplification
- -Internal damping and heat sink
- -Integrated, gravity-calibrated rubber feet for stable placement
- Inputs and outputs:
- -Left and right, balanced XLR and ¼" TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- -Left and right balanced XLR and ¼" TRS outputs
- -XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second T10