Pro-Ject Phono Box E (White)
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Today, many amplifiers do not have a specific phono cartridge input. Phono Box E is an ideal phono preamplifier for these hifi systems. Phono Box E accepts MM cartridges and offers an audiophile music experience at an entry-level price. Advanced circuitry and SMD construction keep noise and distortion at a surprisingly low level. A built-in internal shielding and an outboard DC power supply leave no risk for external interference. Because of its small casing, Phono Box E can be placed near the turntable. Input and output sockets are gold-plated for preservation of quality. Phono Box E can be connected easily to a line-input (AUX etc) of your amplifier.
• Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM cartridges
• Design principle inspired by Dr. Sykora
• SMD circuitry
• Special low noise components
• Internal metal shielding
• Small size allows installation close to record player
• Gold plated RCA connection sockets
• Outboard power supply included
• Black or White casing