Propellerhead Upgrade to Reason 10.2 for Essentials /Lite/Adapted Owners
Propellerhead Reason 10 Recording Software Product Overview by GAK
(Upgrade to Reason 10 for Essentials/Ltd/Adapted Owners)
Reason 10 is the latest edition of Propellerhead's world-renowned software and features a bigger upgrade of exciting new sounds and new gear than ever before. It includes two brand new synthesizers, three new sampled instruments plus a high-quality acoustic piano.
Reason 10 also boasts a multitude of cutting-edge drum loops and samples alongside a unique modulation device. The possibilities are limitless with Reason's innovative virtual studio rack which builds itself as you create a track and ensures everything is automatically connected and routed for you, allowing you to route audio and control voltage seamlessly between devices in the rack.
Customers who upgrade to Reason 10 also get the £129 'Europa' VST / AU plugin for free! Europa by Reason is an incredibly powerful spectral wavetable synthesizer with three spectral wavetable engines, capable of morphing waveforms into sounds you didn’t know were possible. Experience the creative possibilities of over 500 presets from leading sound designers, 24 different filter types, advanced modulation and powerful effects as well as over 30 loadable engine models and wavetables to get you started.
- VST plugin support: add any instrument or effect plugin to Reason’s rack.
- Supports the Allihoopa music making and collaboration service, with access to an endless supply of inspiring user-created music, backing tracks and performances.
- Support for Ableton Link: effortlessly sync Reason and other link enabled apps over WiFi.
- Unlimited audio recording and instrument channels
- Rack Extensions lets you expand your collection of instruments and effects from Propellerhead and 3rd party developers
- Huge factory sound bank, with patches for all Reason's devices, samples, and loops
- Loop Supply & Drum Supply: 3 GB of cutting edge loops and samples - new in Reason 10!
- Fully featured high-precision multitrack sequencer with Blocks mode and audio comping tools
- High quality realtime time stretch & audio transpose
- Pitch Edit mode for polishing your vocal recordings
- Audio slicing and audio quantize—correct the timing of your audio recordings
- Convert recorded or imported audio in the sequencer into REX loops for further sound manipulation
- MIDI instrument output—control synths, samplers and keyboards from Reason's sequencer
- MIDI clock output—sync hardware to Reason
- Advanced exporting—export your separate mixer channels as individual audio stems, including effects and tempo track
- Live sampling on all Sampler devices
- RPG-8 Monophonic Arpeggiator
- ReGroove Mixer real-time groove console
- Matrix pattern-based sequencer
- Pulsar Dual LFO
- 14:2 mixer w/ EQ and effects send/return
- 6:2 channel stereo line mixer
- Spider Audio Merger & Splitter
- Spider Control Voltage Merger & Splitter
- Remote mapping to external MIDI controllers and hardware control surfaces
- ReWire support
- Supports all major file formats—from wave and aiff to mp3 and more
- Realtime sample rate and bit depth conversion allows for importing any audio into Reason without issues
- Multicore support and 64-bit compatibility makes Reason fast and powerful on any computer
- Self-contained song files make moving projects between computers and collaborator as easy as moving a single file.