PRS Hollowbody II Piezo LTD, 10 Top, Slate Blue
The PRS Hollowbody II Piezo Limited Slate Blue features flame maple, 10 Top and back, Pattern mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, Bird inlays, 58/15 Low Turn (LT) pickups, volume and tone with 3-way selector and LR Baggs/PRS Piezo pickup system with 3-way selector and Piezo blend knob.
With brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones, the PRS Hollowbody II has been a constant favorite in our dynamic lineup of semi-hollow instruments. The combination of the maple top and back with mahogany sides provides tonal clarity and extraordinary resonance.
The PRS/LR Baggs Piezo System comes standard, providing musicians with the versatility of wielding both acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument. There are two output jacks on the Hollowbody II, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric guitar or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilising the separate blend control, the tone of the Hollowbody II’s 58/15 LT pickups can also be combined with acoustic sounds through a single output.
- -Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple 10 Top
- -Middle Wood: Mahogany
- -Back Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- -Body Contruction: Fully-Hollow with Double F-Holes
- -Number of Frets: 22
- -Scale Length: 25in
- -Neck Wood: Mahogany
- -Neck Shape: Pattern
- -Neck Depth at the Nut: 28/32in:
- -Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2-1/4in:
- -Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1-11/16ni:
- -Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- -Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- -Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail, Piezo
- -Tuners: Phase III Locking
- -Hardware Type: Nickel
- -Treble Pickup: 58/15 LT
- -Bass Pickup: 58/15 LT
- -Controls: Volume and Tone with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and LR Baggs/PRS Piezo Pickup System (3-way selector and Piezo blend knob)
- -Strings: 11's with wound G