PRS Private Stock #5277 Paul's Guitar, Aqua Violet Glow
**ARRIVING LATE MARCH**
Hand Selected from the 2017 European PRS Dealer Event, this incredible Private Stock 'Paul's Guitar' is a truly stunning instrument - So stunning that Paul Reed Smith himself almost wanted to add it to his own collection!
The Curly Maple top has some of the tightest and gorgeous flame that we have every seen on a guitar and it is complimented perfectly by the Aqua Violet Glow stain and luscious High Gloss Nitro finish. The back of the guitar is African Ribbon Mahogany The neck is made from Peruvian Mahogany and topped with a gorgeously dark and rich Madagascar Rosewood fretboard. The small details make this guitar even more of a visual masterpiece, the fretboard inlays are Mother of Pearl 'Brush Stroke Birds' and the Madagascar Rosewood headstock veneer is completed with a Mother of Pearl Private Stock 'Eagle' inlay. Everything about the build of this guitar is simply sublime. The guitar plays as perfectly as you would expect, the Pattern neck carve is comfortable in the hand and the Nitro finish feels fantastic. Aluminium/Brass hardware adds to the already impressive sustain of this instrument.
The pickups come in the form of PRS Narrow 408 Humbuckers and the wiring configuration is Volume, Tone, 3 way toggle switch and 2 x mini switches for coil tap options.
Includes a Private Stock Paisley Hardcase and Certificate/Spec Sheet.
- Neck wood: Peruvian Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Madagascar Rosewood
- Top Wood: Curly Maple
- Back Wood: African Ribbon Mahogany
- Headstock Veneer: Madagascar Rosewood
- Neck Carve: Pattern
- Colour Stain: Aqua Violet Glow
- Finish: High Gloss Nitro
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'Brush Stroke Birds' with Mother of Pearl Purfling
- Headstock Inlay: Mother of Pearl 'Brush Stroke Eagle' with Mother of Pearl Purfling
- Side Dots: Ivoroid
- Pickups: Narrow 408
- Electronics: Volume, Tone, 3 way toggle switch and 2 x mini switch coil tap
- Hardware: Aluminium/Brass Hybrid
- Case: Paisley Private Stock