PRS S2 Custom 24-08, Pattern Thin, Bonni Pink Cherry Burst OverviewThe PRS S2 Custom 24-08 shares many of the same specifications as the S2 Custom 24 but adds a new level of versatility with its intuitive switching system. The platform for this guitar is a maple top, mahogany back and neck, and rosewood fretboard with bird inlays. It boasts 24 frets, a 25” scale length, and a Pattern Thin neck. The 85/15 “S” pickups are paired with a 3-way toggle switch and two mini-toggle coil split switches that individually split the humbuckers into true single coils for a total of eight pickup configurations. For classic PRS feel with expanded flexibility, check out the PRS S2 Custom 24-08.
- Body Construction: Solidbody
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Top Carve: Asymmetric Bevel
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Scarfed
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 53/64"
- Neck Of Fretboard At The Nut: 1 11/16"
- Neck Of Fretboard At The Body: 2 1/4"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 10"
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Headstock Logo: Signature, Decal
- Neck/Body Assembly Type:Set
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Nut: PRS
- Truss Rod Cover: "Custom"
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 “S”
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 “S”
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch and Two Mini-Toggle Coil-Split Switches
- Strings: PRS Signature 10-46
- Tuning: Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case: Gigbag
Hercules GS412B Plus AGS Guitar Stand
Dunlop 418P Tortex Standard Picks, .73mm, 12 Pack
Elixir 12052 Nickel Plated Steel Nanoweb Electric, Light, 10-46