PRS S2 Studio, Antique White
PRS S2 Studio Product Overview by GAK
Expanded on their popular S2 range, PRS bring us the S2 Studio guitar featuring a Mahogany body combined with a Mahogany neck and a Rosewood fretboard.
The S2 Studio features an HSS pickup setup, with a Starla pickup at the bridge and a pair of Type-D single-coil pickups in the middle and neck positions. The pickups are controlled by a 5-way selector, giving you up to seven combinations in total, covering everything from classic clean tones to heavier more distorted sounds.
You also get a PRS patented, moulded tremolo bridge to finish the guitar off, giving you incredible versatility.
The guitar comes in a beautiful Antique White finish.
- Body wood: Mahogany body
- Frets: 22 fret
- Scale Length: 25”
- Neck Wood: Mahogany Neck
- Fretboard wood: Rosewood Fretboard
- Inlays: Dot inlays
- Bridge: PRS patented molded tremolo bridge
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Case: gig bag
- Neck Profile: Pattern Regular
- Pickups and Electronics: Starla treble pickup with 2 Type-D Single coils, volume and push/pull tone control and 5-way blade pickup selector