PRS SE 245, Whale Blue
The PRS SE 245 is a short scale, single-cutaway electric designed to be as versatile as it is comfortable to play. Named after it's scale length of 24.5", the SE 245 has a wide fat neck profile and 2 x SE 245 Treble & Bass humbuckers with dual volume and tone controls. The tone is rich in bass and complimented with sparkling highs, perfect for any recording or live situation. The SE 245 also sounds fantastic when driven.
The PRS SE 245 is constructed using Mahogany for the body and neck, a gorgeous flame Maple veneer caps the bevelled top and the neck is finished with a Rosewood fretboard. A PRS designed stop-tail bridge and tuners allow for perfect intonation and tuning stability.
Includes a padded PRS gigbag.
- -Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer
- -Back Wood: Thick Mahogany
- -Number of Frets: 22
- -Scale Length: 24.5-inch
- -Neck Wood: Mahogany
- -Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- -Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- -Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- -Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- -Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- -Hardware Type: Nickel
- -Treble Pickup: PRS SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- -Bass Pickup: PRS SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- -Controls: Volume and Tone Controls For Each Pickup and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector On Upper Bout
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year