PRS SE Custom 22, Sapphire
For players looking for a 22 fret guitar with a vintage tone and feel, the PRS SE Custom 22 is the answer. With enhanced mid-range and top end clarity, the SE Custom 22 offers a wide tonal palate which sits well amongst other instruments.
Constructed using a set-neck join, the SE Custom 22 sports a Maple veneer capped Mahogany body, Mahogany neck and a Rosewood fretboard. The neck carve is wide thin and the 25" scale length makes for a comfortable, easy playing experience. Pickups come in the form of 2 x PRS 85/15 'S' humbuckers which offer remarkable clarity and depth. PRS patented tremelo and tuners finish off the spec of this great guitar.
Includes PRS padded gigbag.
- -Body Wood: Mahogany
- -Number of Frets: 24
- -Scale Length: 25-inch
- -Neck Wood: Maple
- -Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- -Fretboard Wood: East Indian Rosewood
- -Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- -Bridge: PRS-Designed Tremolo
- -Tuners: PRS-Designed Locking Tuners
- -Hardware Type: Nickel
- -Treble Pickup: 85/15 Treble
- -Bass Pickup: 85/15 Bass
- -Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
Very good quality guitar.