PRS SE Zach Myers, Trampas Green
The PRS SE Zach Myers is the result of a collaboration between PRS Guitars and Zach Myers, guitarist for multi-platinum selling rock band Shinedown. Initially released in 2010, the guitar has been updated with new appointments which make this one of the best signature model guitars available!
Features include a semi-hollow chambered Mahogany body with f-hole, Maple veneer, satin Mahogany neck and a Rosewood fretboard. the neck carve is wide fat and the scale length is Pickups come in the form of PRS SE 245 humbuckers which offer a fantastic tonal range whether clean or overdriven. A PRS stop-tail bridge and PRS tuners mean the PRS SE Zach Myers has excellent tuning stability and intonation, enough to withstand even the heaviest of playing!
"I've been with PRS for 12 years. This is the best guitar I have ever played" – Zach Myers, Shinedown
Includes PRS Padded gigbag.
- -Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer
- -Back Wood: Mahogany
- -Body Contruction: Semi-Hollow with Single F-Hole
- -Number of Frets: 22
- -Scale Length: 24.5-inch
- -Neck Wood: Mahogany (with Satin Finish)
- -Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- -Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- -Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- -Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- -Tuners: Vintage Style Tuners
- -Hardware Type: Nickel
- -Treble Pickup: PRS SE 245 Treble
- -Bass Pickup: PRS SE 245 Bass
- -Controls: Volume and Tone Controls for each Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout
No upgrades available