PRS SE Zack Myers Stealth LTD, Quilt Top, Grey Black Satin
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The PRS SE Zach Myers has enough features to satisfy even the most demanding musicians. The resonance of the semi-hollow body paired with the smooth feel of the satin finish neck will make an immediate impression in your hands. Featuring a chambered mahogany body with maple cap, flame maple veneer, and single f-hole, the SE Zach Myers provides smooth mid-range tones with a natural, resonant internal reverb. The 22-fret, 24.5” scale length wide fat neck boasts a satin finish that gives the guitar a very comfortable, woody, worn-in feel. Additional appointments to the PRS SE Zach Myers signature model include a PRS adjustable stoptail bridge, vintage-style tuners, and 245 "S" pickups paired with two volume and two tone controls and a 3-way toggle pickup switch.
Zach Myers, lead guitarist of the multi-platinum rock band Shinedown, picked up a PRS Custom 22 at the age of fifteen and announced his first SE signature model in 2010. As a guitarist who has rocked PRS on the stage and teched for several PRS bands, Myers has an intimate understanding of how a guitar should feel and what the build quality should be.
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Body Contruction: Semi-Hollow with Single F-Hole
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany (with Satin Finish)
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage Style Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 245 "S" Treble
- Bass Pickup: 245 "S" Bass
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls for each Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout