PRS McCarty 594 Wood Library LTD, Rosewood Neck, McCarty Tobacco Sunburst
Hand Selected from the 2017 European PRS Dealer Event, this PRS Wood Library McCarty 594 with Rosewood Neck oozes class and vintage vibes! With features usually only available on Artist Pack and Private Stock instruments this is a great collectors instrument and players guitar!
The timbers are selected from the PRS Wood Library. This prestigious collection of exotic tonewoods are reserved for only the highest grade PRS instruments. This beautiful example of a McCarty 594 has a fantastic tightly figured hand selected '10 Top' coupled with a hand selected Mahogany back. The neck and fretboard are hand selected East Indian Rosewood and the The top is a gorgeous wide band Custom Colour variation of the classic McCarty Tobacco Sunburst.
Pickups come in the form of the 58/15 LT and the Electronics are McCarty spec 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone and 3 way toggle switch on the top horn.
The guitar plays and sounds incredible and the Pattern Vintage neck profile is comfortable in the hand and has a great '59' feel to it.
Comes with Spec Sheet and PRS Hardcase.
- Top Wood: Hand Selected 10 Top Flame Maple
- Back Wood: Hand Selected Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Hand Selected East Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard: East Indian Rosewood
- Finish: Custom Colour McCarty Tobacco Sunburst
- Binding: Natural Maple
- Inlays: Old School Mother of pearl Birds
- Neck Carve: Pattern Vintage
- Pickups: 58/15 LT
- Wiring: McCarty
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year