QSC CP8 1000W Active PA Speaker
QSC CP8 product overview by GAK..
The QSC CP8 is an all new, next generation Compact Powered Loudspeaker system with advanced DSP processing.
High performance, superior quality and lasting reliability. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the world-over have come to trust QSC to help them confidently deliver superior experiences and memorable performances. The CP Series follows in that same tradition while also offering an ultra-compact form factor and class-leading value.
The first thing you will notice about the CP Series is its compact design - every line, angle and curve working harmoniously to present a stylish, yet rugged, appearance. Inside, CP is equipped with a highly-efficient, 1000-watt power amplifier, matching transducers and advanced DSP, delivering performance beyond expectations for a loudspeaker of this size.
Because of its compact size, CP is remarkably lightweight, making it easy to load, carry, lift and deploy in a wide range of portable and installed applications. Entertainers of all kinds, as well as educators, institutions and houses of worship will appreciate the ability to mix up to three input sources (mic/line, line and music playback device) at once, making CP a great single-box PA system that sets up in seconds. As part of a larger system, CP can be deployed on a speaker pole, used as a floor monitor or as a musical instrument amplifier. System integrators will especially appreciate CP’s lightweight and compact form factor when attaching it to a wall or truss (via optional yoke mount). And all users will enjoy one-touch DSP control with preset contours for the most common audio applications.
- Configuration: Two-way active loudspeaker Two-way active loudspeaker
- LF Transducer: 8 in (203 mm), cone 12 in (305 mm), cone
- HF Transducer: 1.4 in (35.6 mm) compression driver 1.4 in (35.6 mm) compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 56 - 20 kHz 49 - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 53 - 20 kHz 47 - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 90° Axisymetric 75° Axisymetric
- Maximum Rated SPL1: 124 dB 126 dB
- Amplifier: Class D Class D
- Peak: 800 W (LF), 200 W (HF) Peak: 800 W (LF), 200 W (HF)
- Controls: Power Power
- 2 x Gain 2 x Gain Mic Boost Push Switch Mic Boost Push Switch 6-way Contour Selection Switch 6-way Contour Selection Switch
- Indicators: Power LED Power LED
- 2 x Input Signal LED 2 x Input Signal LED Input B MIC selected LED Input B MIC selected LED Limiter active LED Limiter active LED
- Connectors: 2 x locking XLR/F 1⁄4” combo (Line Input and Mic/Line input) 2 x locking XLR/F 1⁄4” combo (Line Input and Mic/Line input)
- 1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input) 1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input) 1 x XLR/M (Mix Output) 1 x XLR/M (Mix Output) 1 x IEC power connector 1 x IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power: 100 VAC, 0.75A / 120VAC, 1.0A / 240VAC 0.31A 100 VAC, 0.75A / 120VAC, 1.0A / 240VAC 0.31A
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene Polypropylene
- Attachment Points: M10 threaded insert M10 threaded insert
- Color: Black (RAL 9011) Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: 18 Gauge powered coated steel 18 Gauge powered coated steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.2 x 10.7 x 10.1 in 20.3 x 13.8 x 12.7 in 411 x 273 x 256 mm 516 x 350 x 323 mm
- Net Weight: 21.0 lbs (9.5 kg) 30.3 lbs (13.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 25.5 lbs (11.4 kg) 36.3 (16.5 kg)
- Regulatory: EMC, UL, CB EMC, UL, CB
- Optional Accessories: CP8 Tote, CP8 Outdoor Cover CP12 Tote, CP12 Outdoor Cover
- CP8 Yoke CP12 Yoke
- 1 Peak SPL is measured on-axis at 1 m, with dynamic pink noise
- Specifications subject to change without notice.
No upgrades available