QSC E10 Passive Loudspeaker
The E10 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker with a 10-inch, die cast frame woofer with a 2.5-inch voice-coil housed in a multi-purpose enclosure that's at home in stage monitor or main PA deployment. It incorporates QSC's DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with a wide 85- coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the E10 is angled up at a 55- angle allowing it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier G"ô but by taking advantage of the complete QSC entertainment system, more performance and options are available. Today's powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- High output, professional quality sound with 300 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System - Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- Model E10
- Configuration 1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 65Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage Angle 85Â° conical
- Sensitivity 95dB, 1W@1m
- Power capacity: continuous/peak 300 W / 1200 W
- Output (Peak SPL @ 1m) 126dB
- LF:254 mm (10-inch) driver with 65 mm (2.5-inch) voice coil;
- HF: 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8O
- Cross-over Full-range only, 1.8kHz
- Input Connections: 2x NL4, 1x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Multi-angle plywood, black texture pain finish. One top-mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 6x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35mm pole-socket
- Net weight: 20kg / 44lbs
- Shipping weight: 23kg / 50lbs
- Dimensions :329x560x330mm/13x22x13in