QSC GX3 Professional Power Amplifier
The QSC GX3 350W Amplifier is ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget.
The QSC GX3 features dramatic styling, easy hookup and adjustments, excellent audio quality and QSC reliability. The GX3 delivers just the right amount of power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers. Most loudspeaker manufacturers recommend an amplifier with power output equal to the speaker's "Program (Music) Power" rating or two times (2 x) the "Continuous (RMS) Power" rating.
The GX3 uses the latest evolution of the QSC Grounded Collector output system, for optimum cooling of the critical power transistors. A true Class B biasing system combines maximum thermal efficiency with excellent audio performance.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts, 1/4" (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1" / 257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight - less than 26 lbs (12.5 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0, -1 dB
- Dynamic Headroom (4 ohms) 2 dB
- Input Impedance (ohms) Greater than 20k (balanced)
- Maximum Input Level 24 dB (16 Vrms)
- Input Connectors (each channel) 3-pin XLR and 1/4" TRS, balanced, parallel Phono, unbalanced
- Output Connectors (each channel) Speakon, 1/4", Binding Posts
- Amplifier and Load Protection Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection. Load protected against DC faults
- Front Panel Controls and Indicators: Gain controls, 21 detents Red Clip LEDs, proportional, 0.1% THD threshold, Green Signal LEDs, threshold -35 dB, Blue Power LED, AC on
- Rear Panel Controls Full Range / Crossover switch, 100 Hz, 3rd order LP (sub), 2nd order HP (top)
- Dimensions: Height: 3.5" (89 mm) 2RU, Width: 19" (483 mm), Depth: 10.1" (257 mm)
- Weight 11.5kg
- 8 ohm / both channels driven / 1 kHz: 300 W
- 8 ohm / single channel driven / 1 kHz: 350 W
- 4 ohm / both channels driven / 1 kHz: 425 W
- 4 ohm / single channel driven / 1 kHz: 500 W
- 2 ohm / both channels driven / 1 kHz: 200 W