QSC GXD4 Power Amplifier
A GAK Overview of the QSC GXD4.
The new power amplifier from QSC is designed for professional PA systems, utilizing speakers with 4 ohm loads and a max capacity of 1600W. The GXD 4 features a class D output, with a universal power supply for high performance and adaptability while maintaining the highest levels of efficiency maintaining a low unit weight of 11.3lbs. The integrated DSP section includes High and Low-Pass filters (24dB LR), 4-band parametric equalizer, signal alignment delay, and RMS/Peak speaker protection limiting.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4O.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker's power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.