QSC K8.2 Active PA Speaker
QSC K8.2 Active Loudspeaker overview from GAK
The 'K-Series' remains to be QSC's best selling family of active loudspeakers and for good reason. The latest k.2 series boast powerful amplification and advanced onboard technology, delivering exemplary sound.
The K8.2 groups a 2000W class-D amplifier with a solid 8-inch woofer and 1.4-inch titanium compression tweeter, the result is a speaker with plenty of gut-punching
The K8.2's built-in DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) technology evenly spreads high and low-frequency coverage across your listening area, eliminating the risk of "dead" and "hot" frequency zones.
The back panel control section of the K8 has been wonderfully remodelled on the new K8-2. The new LCD display and control panel
Inputs include 2 channels with mic/line XLR/TRS combos and a stereo 3.5mm jack input for the connection of music players. Each channel has individual gain control knobs to dial-in your preferred levels. The K8.2's line level mixed output includes a blend of all three inputs.
The K8.2 has 11
The K8.2 features a rock solid ABS enclosure that protects all your vital elements for a life of frequent use. The shape allows for floor monitoring or pole mounting, whilst the straight firing and downward tilt hook mounts mean it can be flown - truss or wall mounted.
Product registration will get you a superb 6-year warranty on any speaker in the QSC K.2 Series.
More questions about the K-Series? Check out QSC's handy Q&A.
- •Best in class audio performance
- •2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- •Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more
- •Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contours
- •Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- •DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area (75-, 90-, 105-degree, K12.2, K10.2, K8.2)
- •Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- •Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- •Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- •Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- •M10 fittings for flown applications
- •Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- •6-Year Warranty with product registration