QSC KS112 Subwoofer
QSC KS112 Subwoofer Product Overview by GAK
An ultra-compact subwoofer from QSC, the KS112 is powered by a 2000 watt peak power class D amplifier module. Onboard you will find an impressive 12-inch, long-excursion driver.
The Subwoofer is constructed of strong, sturdy premium birch, perfect for portable PA systems and fixed systems alike. It features a sleek black finish and looks great in any application.
M20 threaded pole
- High Output in an ultra-compact form factor
- 2000 Watt class D ampli er module
- 12-inch, long-excursion driver; 6th order bandpass design
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications
- Intrinsic CorrectionTM tuning and loudspeaker management
- Re ned, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions with dual M20 speaker pole ttings
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE & CAD information available online
- 6-Year Warranty*