QSC KW122 Active PA Speaker
QSC KW122 Active PA Speaker Product Overview by GAK
The QSC KW122 Active PA Speaker is a 2-way multifunctional PA speaker which builds on the success of the original K series and has been designed with the same innovative electronic attributes as its predecessor but incorporates a smaller and lighter design, marking a breakthrough to the next step in wood enclosure speakers.
The KW122 handles 1000W of Class D power and has a 12" woofer with a 1.75” diaphragm compression driver, offering minimal distortion and reduced feedback and performing with the same high-quality sounds as speakers of larger sizes.
This speaker sports a contemporary, professional appearance, constructed with 15mm painted birch plywood with a black textured finish. The KW122 can also function as a floor monitor wedge.
- 12” Woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- 75° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum SPL 131 dB peak
- Also functions as monitor floor wedge
- 1000-watt Class D power modules in all models (2 × 500 W continuous)
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Four-position Mic/Line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation