QSC KW152 Active PA Speaker
Average rating / 5
Awaiting stock, pre-order now
QSC KW152 Active PA Speaker Product Overview by GAKThe QSC KW152 Active PA Speaker is a 2-way PA speaker which builds on the success of the original K series and has been designed with the same innovative electronic attributes as its predecessor but incorporates a smaller and lighter design, marking a breakthrough to the next step in wood enclosure speakers.
The KW152 handles 1000W of Class D power and has a 15" woofer with a 1.75” diaphragm compression driver, offering minimal distortion and reduced feedback and performing with the same high-quality sounds as speakers of larger sizes.
This speaker sports a contemporary, professional appearance, constructed with painted birch plywood with a black textured finish. It also boasts tour-worthy 16 gauge steel grilles.
- 15” Woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- 60° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum SPL 133 dB peak
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models (2 x 500 W continuous)
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP™ and Intrinsic Correction™ enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Four-position Mic/Line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation