QSC PLX3602 Professional Power Amplifier
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
QSC PLX3602 Professional Power Amplifier - The PLX2 series is a range of premium quality, highpower amplifiers designed for the most demanding live performance uses. Built on the third generation of QSC PowerLight technology, PLX2 amplifiers combine lightweight, superlative audio quality and proven QSC reliability. With power output up to 3,600 watts, PLX2 amplifiers are capable of providing ample clean, undistorted output to the most power hungry speaker systems.
The PLX3602 is an excellent choice for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2 ohm loading), or when extremely high power bridge mono operation is required. The PLX3602 features built-in subwoofer processing, filter switches, and front panel indications of bridge mono status.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Stereo Mode (both channels driven)
- - 8 ohm FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz 0.05% THD: 725 W
- - 8 ohm EIA 1 kHz 0.1% THD: 775 W
- - 4 ohm FTC 20 Hz - 20 kHz 0.05% THD: 1100 W
- - 4 ohm EIA 1 kHz 0.1% THD: 1250 W
- - 2 ohm EIA 1 kHz 1% THD: 1800 W
- Bridge Mono Mode
- - 8 ohm 20 Hz - 20 kHz 0.1% THD: 2500 W
- - 8 ohm EIA 1 kHz 0.1% THD: 2600 W
- - 4 ohm 1 kHz 1% THD: 3600 W
- Signal rating
- - Signal to Noise (20 Hz - 20 kHz): -107 dB
- - Input Sensitivity at 8 ohm: 1.25 Vrms
- - Voltage Gain at 8 ohm: 36 dB
- - Output Circuitry: 2-Step Class H
- - Power Requirements (1/8 power, pink noise at 4 ohm): 11.5A/120V
- - Distortion (SMPTE-IM): < 0.02%
- - Damping Factor: > 500
- - Input Impedance: 10k ohms unbalanced / 20k ohms balanced
- - Input Clipping: 11 Vrms ( 21 dBu)
- - Cooling: Variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
- - Input Connectors, each channel: 3-pin XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced, parallel
- - Output Connectors, each channel: Neutrik NL4 Speakon and touch-proof binding posts / Both channels available on Ch 1 NL4 connector
- - Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, infrasonic, ultrasonic, and RF protection.
- - Stable into reactive or mismatched loads.
- - Load Protection: On/off muting, DC-fault power supply shutdown