QSC RMX1450a Power Amplifier
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Incorporating the intelligent design and power that we have come to expect from QSC, the RMX850a offers professional quality at an affordable price. The QSC RMX1450a is ideal for small to mid-sized system. Lightweight and rackmountable, the RMX1450a is perfect for smaller studios or entertainers on the go, has a small rack footprint and a cool running temperature.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- High-current toroidal transformers, for greater 2-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- The RMX4050a's particularly exceptional combination of cooling capacity and electrical efficiency provides robust thermal performance suitable for high continuous power in 2-ohm stereo or 4-ohm bridged applications.
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon® outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
- 8O, FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% tdD : 260W
- 8O, EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% tdD: 300W
- 4O, FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% tdD: 400W
- 4O, EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% tdD: 500 W (0.5% tdD)
- 2O, EIA 1 kHz, 1% tdD: 700W