QSC RMX2450a Powered Amplifier
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Incorporating the intelligent design and power that we have come to expect from QSC, the RMX2450a offers professional quality at an affordable price. The QSC RMX1450a is ideal for small to mid-sized system. Lightweight and rackmountable, the RMX2450a is perfect for your studio, and comes with Neutrik Speakon® outputs and Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Compact size - up to 2500 watts in two rack spaces, or 5000 watts in three rack spaces
- High-current toroidal transformers, for greater 2-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- The 4000-watt RMX4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
- Both the RMX4050a and the RMX5050a feature a dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- The RMX4050a's particularly exceptional combination of cooling capacity and electrical efficiency provides robust thermal performance suitable for high continuous power in 2-ohm stereo or 4-ohm bridged applications.
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon® outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
- 8O, FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% tdD : 450 W
- 8O, EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% tdD: 500 W
- 4O, FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% tdD: 650 W
- 4O, EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% tdD: 750 W
- 2O, EIA 1 kHz, 1% tdD: 1200 W