QSC RMX5050a Power Amplifier
The QSC RMX5050a is the professional-quality power amplifier that comes at an affordable price. It features a compact chasis less than 16" deep that can put out 2500 watts per channel at 2 ohms. Designed to work twice as hard as any competitor at the same power level, the RMX5050a is incredibly efficient, wasting less current being wasted and more power for audio.
QSC's RMX 5050a power amplifier represents state-of-the-art in professional quality performance at an affordable price. Perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including professional touring, performing musicians, and mobile entertainers, the RMX 5050a is optimized to deliver high levels of sustained power, extraordinary audio performance and road-proven reliability.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 8O, FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% tdD : 1050 W
- 8O, EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% tdD: 1100 W
- 4O, FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.1% tdD : 1600 W
- 4O, EIA 1 kHz, 0.1% tdD: 1800 W
- 2O, FTC 20 Hz-20 kHz, 1% tdD: 2000 W
- 2O, EIA 1 kHz, 1% tdD: 2500 W
- Compact size - up to 2500 watts in two rack spaces, or 5000 watts in three rack spaces
- High-current toroidal transformers, for greater 2-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- The 4000-watt RMX4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
- Both the RMX4050a and the RMX5050a feature a dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- The RMX4050a's particularly exceptional combination of cooling capacity and electrical efficiency provides robust thermal performance suitable for high continuous power in 2-ohm stereo or 4-ohm bridged applications.
- Balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon® outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract