Quested S6R (Single)
Active Studio Monitors
The S6 is the smallest monitor in the S Range. It is a self-powered, 2-way active monitor. Its integral electronics and compact size make it an ideal choice where space is at a premium. It is fully magnetically shielded, so can be used in close proximity to CRT monitors and TVs.
The S6's infinite baffle design and excessive amplifier headroom accumulate to provide a sonic performance that is truly remarkable for a box this size.
Typical applications include near-field monitoring for recording/mixing, programming, post production suites, broadcast and surround sound. The high power output enables the monitors to be used where high monitoring levels are required such as location work. The compact size allows for ease of placement of three or more units for LCR and multi-channel applications.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Size: (WxHxD) 170(w) x 285(h) x 240(d) mm
- Weight: 7.5 kgs
- Drivers: Bass cone - 1 x 130 mm (5"), High Frequency soft dome - 1 x 28 mm (11/8")
- Maximum SPL: 104 dB (c) continuous pink noise @ 1 m (116 dB (c) per pair RMS music)
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz-20 kHz Â± 2 dB
- XLR and 1/4 inch Jack combo socket
- Impedance: 10k ohm electronically balanced with RF filters
- Wiring: Pin 1 ground Sleeve, Pin 2 hot Tip, Pin 3 cold Ring
- Sensitivity: -12 dBu to 6 dBu for 96 dB SPL @ 1 m set by 10 position rotary switch on rear
- Subsonic Filter: -3dB @ 45 Hz, 24dB/oct
- Ultrasonic: -3dB @ 75 kHz, 4dB/oct
- Crossover: 1k19
- LF EQ: -2/-4 @ 82 Hz
- HF EQ: /- 2dB @ 10 kHz
- LF output power: > 65W RMS continuous (note 1)
- HF output power: > 45W RMS continuous (note 1)
- T.H.D.: < 0.03% at levels up to 1 dB below clip, 20 Hz-20 kHz. typ 0.005% @ 1kHz.
- Red LED 2 dB before amplifier clip.