Quik Lok M61 Keyboard Stand
Quik Lok Product Overview
Thanks to its original design, incorporating width-adjustable tiers that expand from 11.02” to 34.65” (28 to 88 cm) to conform to the exact size of your equipment, the M/61 is an extremely versatile stand, suitable for multiple applications.
Heavy duty construction, the sturdy frame is built to hold the heaviest and largest of keyboards and digital pianos safely and securely, but is also ideal for medium size live mixers, DJ coffins, recording and audio equipment up to 25” (64 cm) deep.
10 height adjustment positions, from 27.56” to 38.18” (70 to 97 cm), are easily achievable by means of Quik Lok’s spring-loaded security pin device, making it extremely comfortable for playing while sitting or standing.
Grants maximum leg room for comfortable playing, providing a large open area for placement of floor pedals.
Solid rubber rest pads hold your equipment firmly in place.
Simple but ingenious design allows to set up and fold down both tiers and legs in a snap, so that the stand folds flat to a very compact size for easy transport and storage.
Exclusive rotating levelling feet compensate for uneven stage floors, avoiding any sort of inconvenient wobble.
Easily expandable to fit musicians’ needs, by adding any of the available QUIK-LOK accessories, including second tier add-ons, a mic boom arm and a sheet music holder, a laptop and a tablet holder.
- Height positions (10): 27.56” to 38.18” (in increments of 1.18”) 70 to 97 c (in increments of 3 cm)
- Frame width: 42.51” – 108 cm
- Frame depth: 26” – 66 cm
- Tiers width positions (7): 11.02” to 34.65” (in increments of 3.93”) 28 to 88 cm (in increments of 10 cm)
- Tiers depth: 16.9” – 43 cm
- Folded dimensions: 42.51”x7.68”x27.16” 108 x 19.5 x 69 cm
- Frame tubing size: 35 x 35 mm
- Weight Capacity: 200 lb - 90 kg
- Weight: 21.1 lb - 9.5 kg
- Color: Black
- Options: QLX/1, QLX/3, QLX/4, QLX/5, IPS/