Radial ProDI Full Range Passive Mono Direct Box
The Radial Pro DI is a high-quality, full-range mono passive direct box equipped with custom made audio transformers for exceptional signal handling without saturation and with extremely low phase distortion in the critical bass and mid regions.
The result is exceptional clarity and definition at an attractive price point. Ultra-compact and made of 14 gauge steel, the Radial Pro DI features internal I-beam construction with a 'book-end' outer shell for extreme durability in the most demanding environments. The Radial Pro DI direct box offers performance superior to any other DI's in his price range and are ideally suited for use with acoustic guitar, bass and keyboards.
- Isolation transformer eliminates noise
- Very low harmonic and phase distortion
- Compact and rugged design
- Ideal for live sound and studio
- ProDI with electric bass
- -The ProDI works great for high output devices like active bass guitars. It is able to handle the huge signal levels from active pickups without distortion and the transformer isolation pevents ground loop hum. The ProDI sends the pure sound of the bass to the PA and to the player's amp.
- ProDI with acoustic guitar
- -Acoustic guitars can sometimes have sharp sounding active preamps. The ProDI naturally smoothes out the transients for a warmer tone. And because the ProDI is able to handle loud signals from active pickups, it will not distort. This makes it a great direct box for acoustic guitars.
- ProDI with a Keyboard
- -Today's digital keyboards are not only very dynamic, they also have a tremendous range from low to high notes. The ProDI is able to withstand excessive signal levels at all frequencies without introducing distortion or phase shift so all your patches sound great.
No upgrades available
Signals are clear as a bell. Need to whack up the pre amp a bit for passive pickups, but it's all still clear and full. Built like a tank, too.
Have 4 now and they work so well
Great DI, the non slip rubber on the bottom has come off already sadly