Radial ProRMP Reamp Tool
For years, Reamping has been the 'secret weapon' for countless recordings by the biggest names in the business! Few realize that recording engineers not only Reamp guitars, but often Reamp bass, keyboards, drums and even voice as a means to bring creative new tones and sonic signatures to their music.
Reamping has many benefits. You start by recording a clean track and concentrate on capturing the best musical performance. Once the magic has been captured, send the clean track back to the amps and effects and adjust the sound to suit. No more hours of repetition for the guitarist, no more rushed jobs due to scheduling, and best of all, you do not have to commit to the sound of the track. You can modify the tone as the recording progresses while using real amps, effects and natural ambiance for the most organic tone.
The Radial ProRMP is a 100% passive Reamper. This means it does not require any external powering. The magic behind the ProRMP's great tone is a custom wound transformer that at once converts the balanced line level source to a hi-z output for your amp while also acting as an electrical isolator to eliminate troublesome ground loops that can often cause buzz and hum in the sound. Plug and play easy to use, the ProRMP connects from the recorder to your amp and effects units and does all the impedance matching for you. Just adjust the level to suit!
Like all Radial products, the ProRMP is built tough! Encased in 14 gauge steel, the ProRMP employs a unique book-endGäó design with a tough I-beam frame that protects it from damage and assures the PC board and solder points will not be stressed. A full-bottom no-slip pad works double duty by providing plenty of stay put while also eliminating electrical contact points from guitar amp chassis bolts that could cause ground loops.
The Radial ProRMP - affordable Reamping for every studio!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Play pre-recorded tracks through amps and pedals
- On board level control for fine tuning amp level
- Transformer isolated to eliminate buzz and hum
- Opens the door to creative new tones and textures
- Reamping Step-1
- -Record the guitar track using a Radial direct box like the Pro48. This splits the signal so that the guitar player can hear his amp while you capture the clean (dry) performance.
- Reamping Step-2
- -Send the dry track from your recording system to the ProRMP. This then feeds your guitar amp and pedals. Adjust the tone and move the mics until you get the sound you want.
- Using the ProRMP with a wireless system
- -Most wireless systems simply do not sound all that good. Take the balanced output from the wireless and send it through the ProRMP. You will be amazed at the warmth!
Does want I needed. Perfect.
Its what my son wanted he found item online .Gak was best price