Radial StageBug SB-1 Active Acoustic DI
The Radial SB-1 Acoustic is a high-performance active direct box made for players that are on the move. Made to fit inside a guitar case, the SB-1 is the smallest Radial DI box ever! But don't let the small size deter... this ultra-compact StageBug sounds absolutely terrific!
The design begins with standard -+" instrument input with a thru-put to feed your tuner or your on-stage amp. The ultra quiet active circuit at once converts the signal from high to low impedance to reduce susceptibility to noise, buffers it and then balances the signal for long runs to the PA system. And with 48 volt phantom powering, the SB-1 does not require batteries or external supply to make it work. You simply plug in and you are set to go!
The active circuit features a carefully selected 220k-ohm input impedance to eliminate problems with loading while delivering a smooth, warm sound to the audio system. This is particularly important when interfacing vintage guitars with low output pickups when should you plan to do some recording or Reamping. The SB-1 is also equipped with a -15dB pad that reduces the input sensitivity to gracefully handle even the loudest instruments. This makes the SB-1 perfectly well suited for electric bass and keyboards. To reduce feedback, toggling the 180-¦ polarity switch helps eliminate hot spots on stage that can cause low frequency resonance.
The StageBug... small size, big heart, huge sound!
- Active direct box for acoustic guitar
- Ultra compact to fit in your guitar case
- Plug & play easy to use feature set
- 48V phantom powered, no batteries needed!
- Acoustic guitar live
- -The StageBug SB-1 is plug & play easy to use. Connect and it automatically converts your Hi-z instrument signal to lo-Z and balances it for long runs.
- Recording bass direct
- -Record your bass direct using the StageBug SB-1. This improves the tone and reduces noise by properly matching the impedance of the instrument.
- Adding an amp or tuner
- -Use the SB1 thru output to feed your on-stage amplifier. For fun, add pedals after the SB-1 to color your tone on-stage while leaving the PA signal clean.