Reloop Neon Pad Controller
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Reloop Neon Pad Controller Overview By GAK.
The Reloop NEON pad controller for Serato DJ can help take your performances to the next level! Neon is the perfect support hardware for DVS users and controller DJs. The Neon features 8 ultra low latency, touch sensitive RGB drum pads with aftertouch. These are perfect for triggering cues, loops, effects and samples. The NEON is the most extensive Serato SP6 sample controller available. It also offers LED feedback for each sample slot, feeding back mode information and status.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- A total of 8 power modes can be accessed by up to 4 decks with only one NEON: Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loop and Manual Loop are all at your fingertips. The brand-new FLIP mode also allows you to record and play back your own remixes or cue trigger sequences on the fly.
- Handling these advanced functions is easy as the drum pads' smart colour coding offers users visual feedback in each mode, so you'll never get lost mid-performance. Two endless push encoders for track navigation, volume control and loop editing complete this simple yet powerful device.
- Taking inspiration from the game-changing RP-8000 turntables, you can also connect two NEON controllers via smart link function, saving precious USB ports while allowing you to push your performance even further.
- An extremely flat yet sturdy design makes NEON not only the ultimate plug-and-play performance tool, but also something that can also be easily stowed in any DJ bag and set-up for use in a matter of seconds.
- Powerful Serato DJ drum pad modular controller
- Fully USB powered
- Official Serato Accessory: plug-and-play with Serato DJ
- The most extensive Serato DJ SP-6 sampler controller on the market
- 4-deck control for Slicer, Cue and Loop
- Perfect addition for DVS users and controller DJs
- 8 touch-sensitive RGB performance drum pads
- A total of 8 intuitive performance modes (Sampler, Pad FX, Slicer, Looped Slicer, Cue, Flip, Hot Loops, Loop and Manual Loop)
- Supports brand new Flip mode: Create individual edits from a song 'on the fly' and trigger these sequences as Flip
- FX after touch control for advanced effect modulation
- 5 different trigger variants per sample slot (One Shot, Toggle, Hold, Repeat Mode and Sync) with corresponding status LED for visual feedback
- Access to all 6 synchronizable sample slots in 4 banks
- Dedicated sample volume control (Master Slot)
- Direct access to 6 selectable iZotope FX in Pad FX mode (Velocity Depth Control Slicer/Looped Slicer)
- 8 colour coded cue points per deck which can be triggered as roll
- Quick access to more than 8 storable loops and manual loop control
- 2 endless push encoders for volume control, track navigation, loop editing as well as loop Shift and loop roll function
- Sensor, slip and sync functions for all decks can be selected directly with the controller
- Internal/relative mode toggle for DVS users
- Two NEONs can be connected to each other via mini jack cable, to save USB ports
- Works with every MIDI compatible DJ or studio software
- Sturdy construction, but still easily portable due to slim profile design