Reloop RP-8000S Straight Turntable
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Reloop RP-8000S Product Overview by GAK
An alternative version of the internationally-lauded RP-8000 turntable. Here, the award-winning RP-8000 hybrid MIDI turntable is finished with a straight, skip-proof tonearm that has been optimised for turntablists. Bringing unrivalled record hold to the most forward-thinking turntable in today's market makes this a really valuable package.
The turntable features Advanced Hybrid Torque technology, combined with an unrivalled skip proof tone arm.
There are a host of MIDI controls on the unit, including; 8 backlit drum pads and cue, loop, sample and slicer performance modes.
The RP-8000S is fully plug' n Play with Serato DJ and can also be fully mapped to Traktor and Virtual DJ.
Reloop Product Overview
Reloop has listened to the wishes of turntablists and has therefore produced a dedicated version of the RP-8000 with a straight skip proof tone arm. Perfect and skip proof tracking is guaranteed allowing excessive scratching. We recommend using a headshell system such as the Reloop OM-GT.The Reloop RP-8000 Straight combines modern DJ technology in an advanced turntable. This hybrid high torque turntable does the balancing act between approved direct drive technology and a digital control section for your DJ software. The RP-8000 Straight is able to communicate with any midi compatible DJ software - an additional modular controller is not necessary anymore. Serato Scratch Live mappings are also available with which the worldwide most popular and stable DVS system can be controlled. With the Trax encoder it is possible to scroll through your playlists and comfortably load tracks onto the decks.
The RP8000 is taken into the exclusive "Official Serato Accessory" family, becoming the first ever Serato-supported turntable on the market. Use the RP8000 as part of your DVS set up with seamless plug and play integration allowing for previously unimagined creative possibilities. The MIDI control strip is now fully pre-mapped, offering all the trigger action you could need thanks to the 4 combinable performance modes - Cue, Loop, Sample and Slicer.
The RP-8000 Straight disposes of 4 combinable performance modes. This way creative features are available such as access to 8 hot cue points. This means whole new possibilities for beat juggling. As the 8 drum pads are also multi-functional, loops can also be set and triggered. Even access to sample decks is very easy with the RP-8000 Straight. A further bank is available for slicer mode for cutting and remixing your tracks on the fly.
Thanks to the latest firmware update, the RP-8000 Straight's technical abilities are further enhanced. In Serato DJ 1.7 it is now possible to display the current BPM of a track on the pitch display. This way you can sync your tracks directly at the turntable. Further treats: Global sampler volume can be adjusted via the Trax Encoder, looped slicer mode and loop shift are now available.
This way drum rolls and instant effects can be controlled - various presets can be downloaded from the product website. The Dual Performance mode is especially clever: when two modes, such as cue and loop, are pressed simultaneously, the first 4 trigger buttons are assigned to cue and the other 4 buttons are assigned to loop mode. The Turntable Link Mode is also quite smart: via USB up to 4 turntables can be linked. The single devices assign themselves automatically and consecutively to the next deck - this way only one turntable has to be connected via USB to your PC/Mac.
Besides the indestructible and sturdy construction, the turntable does not only cope with the hardest club surroundings, its technical features are as powerful: an ultra powerful, quartz driven direct drive with precise even speed and digital correction emphasizes the Reloop RP-8000 Straight's class. The high-resolution pitch (+/- 8%, +/- 16% and +/- 50 %) with a resolution of 0.02% is shown on the LCD and facilitates exact beat matching with long mixes.
Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from "Classic" to "HiTorque". More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-8000 Straight. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps - grounding not necessary. Reloop RP-8000 Straight - next generation turntable controller.
- 8 freely assignable MIDI trigger buttons
- MIDI compatible control section consisting of Trax encoder, 8 backlit drum pads and 4 combinable performance modes (cue, loop, sample and slicer)
- Large Trax encoder
- Smart USB link for up to 4 turntables
- Adjustable torque
- High resolution pitch fader (0,02% Resolution)
- Digital LC-Display for pitch display, BPM value, deck assignment and firmware settings
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- Adjustable start/stop time
- Metal housing & especially heavy construction
- Vertically adjustable S-shaped or straight tonearm with anti-skating
- Reverse Switch
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Shock proof feet & vibration-resistant base
- Serato Scratch Live mappings available
- Compatible with Traktor and Virtual DJ 8
- Plug'n Play with Serato DJ (min 1.6.2)
- Type: manual quartz direct drive turntable with MIDI control
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: brushless DC motor
- 3 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Turntable: aluminum die casting
- Pitch: variably adjustable +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- Torque: adjustable from min. 1600 - 4500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.2 sec.
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: more than -55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
- Admissible cartridge weight range: 3.5 - 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 - 18 g)
- 2x start/stopp buttons
- Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Power input: 14 W
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Dimensions: 458 x 144.6 x 354 mm
- Weight: 9.7 kg
- Incl. USB cable, slipmat, tone arm illumination, but without stylus and headshell