Rickenbacker 4003 Bass, Jetglo
The classic Rickenbacker 4003!
Famous for its ringing sustain, relentless punch and solid bass response. These legendary instruments have been championed by Bass royalty such as Ian 'Lemmy' Kilminster, Paul McCartney, Cliff Burton, Geezer Butler, Chris Squire and countless more!
These legendary basses are hand-made in small batches to ensure that we receive the highest quality of instrument, each and every time.
- Body Type: Solid
- No. Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 84.5 cm (33-1/4 in.)
- Neck Width at Nut: 42.9 mm (1-11/16 in.)
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 54.0 mm (2-1/8 in.)
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10 in.)
- Body Wood: Maple
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Weight: 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 113.8 cm (44-13/16 in.)
- Overall Width: 34.3 cm (13-1/2 in.)
- Overall Depth: 31.8 mm (1-1/4 in.)
- Fingerboard Binding: Yes
- Sides with Body Binding: 1
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Tailpiece: RIC
- Bridge: RIC
- Neck Type: Through body
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Single Coil
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Machine Heads: Schaller Deluxe
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year