Rickenbacker 4003 Bass, Walnut
The classic Rickenbacker 4003!
Famous for its ringing sustain, relentless punch and solid bass response. These legendary instruments have been championed by Bass royalty such as Ian 'Lemmy' Kilminster, Paul McCartney, Cliff Burton, Geezer Butler, Chris Squire and countless more!
These legendary basses are hand-made in small batches to ensure that we receive the highest quality of instrument, each and every time.
- Body Type: Solid
- No. Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 84.5 cm (33-1/4 in.)
- Neck Width at Nut: 42.9 mm (1-11/16 in.)
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 54.0 mm (2-1/8 in.)
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10 in.)
- Body Wood: Maple
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Weight: 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 113.8 cm (44-13/16 in.)
- Overall Width: 34.3 cm (13-1/2 in.)
- Overall Depth: 31.8 mm (1-1/4 in.)
- Fingerboard Binding: Yes
- Sides with Body Binding: 1
- Fret Marker Style: Triangle
- Tailpiece: RIC
- Bridge: RIC
- Neck Type: Through body
- No. of Pickups: 2
- Type of Pickups: Single Coil
- Output Type: Mono and Stereo
- Machine Heads: Schaller Deluxe
In a word "awesome" - tone capability; playability, looks !! I should have gotton myself a ricky years ago...
As soon as you open the case you can see the quality of a hand made guitar. Classic Ric with all that comes with the name, vintage look, great feel and that Ric sound that we all love
Love this bass. There the standard issue of adapting to the bridge set up and playing position but, hell, it's a beautiful monster x