Rickenbacker 350V63 Liverpool, Jetglo
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Rickenbacker Model 350V63 Liverpool Jetglo Overview by GAK
The Classic Model as used by John Lennon.
Avoid the 2 year waiting list and grab one while you can.
Based on the classic 325 Series guitars, this vintage stylization updates the traditional design to full scale size and performance. Vintage Single Coil Toaster Top™ pickups, solid black knobs, replica tuners, and trapeze tailpiece hark back to another era, but offers the feel and sound which modern day guitarists demand.
- Body Type: Semi-Hollow
- No. Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Wood: Maple
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Weight: 3.2 kg (7.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 95.2 cm (37 1/2'')
- Overall Width: 32.4 cm (12 3/4'')
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
- Neck Binding: No
- Fret Marker Style: Dot
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Bridge: 6-way
- Neck Type: Set-in
- No. of Pickups: 3
- Type of Pickups: Vintage Single Coil Toaster Top™
- Output Type: Mono
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Vintage