Rivolta Mondata Baritone VII 2020, Toro Black
Rivolta Mondata Baritone VII Overview.
We are very proud to be one of a select few dealers for Rivolta Guitars, designed by Dennis Fano who is renowned for his excellent quality and quirky style, Rivolta Guitars are the affordable import line from Nashville based Novo Guitars. With models such as the Rivolta Mondata VIII which is a very cool 3 pickup offset design also available with a Bigsby(XVIII), the Rivolta Combinata VII which is a 2 pickup single cut design, the brand new Rivolta Mondata Baritone VII which is one of the best baritones we have played and lastly for the bass players the brand new Rivolta Combinata Bass VII which is a medium scale bass that growls!
Manufactured using the finest materials by world class instrument makers MIRR, Korea; Rivolta Guitars are set-up, inspected and shipped from Nashville by Novo Guitars. Come and try them in GAK today!
Looking for some extra low-end? Allow us to introduce you to the MONDATA BARITONE VII! Dennis Fano has really hit the ball out of the park with this one. Designed around the same body shape and construction as our best selling MONDATA VIII & XVIII models, the MONDATA BARITONE VII features a 28" scale for optimal string tension, German carve, chambered mahogany body, maple set neck with our comfortably chunky C+ profile and raised center block.
Under the hood we have both our 'Novanta' P90 in the neck, 'Brevetto' PAF style humbucker in the bridge position and mini-switches for phase / coil-split options making the MONDATA BARITONE VII as versatile as it is beautiful. Other features include our signature full width fretboard inlays, Rivolta 3-aside headstock, 24 medium jumbo frets, and gold plexi appointments.
Rivolta Mondata Baritone Specs:
- Body: German carve top with raised center block, Double Bound body
- Neck: Set Maple Neck
- Fingerboard Material: Bound Ebony Fingerboard
- Inlays: Aged Pearloid block inlays
- Binding: Bound Peghead
- Scale: 28” Scale – 24 medium jumbo frets
- Radius: 12″ Fingerboard radius
- Nut Width: 1.687″ nut width
- Neck Shape: Rivolta C+ neck profile
- Pickups: Rivolta 'Novanta' P90 & 'Brevetto' Humbucker with phase / coil tap mini switches
- Finish: Nickel hardware
- Tuning: Kluson style tuners
- Bridge: Nashville tunomatic bridge
- Strings: 14 - 68 gauge strings
- Case: Optional premium Rivolta gigbag available
- chambered mahogany body
- German carve top with raised center block
- double bound body
- set maple neck
- bound fingerboard
- aged perloid block inlays
- bound peghead
- 28” scale – 24 medium jumbo frets
- 12″ fingerboard radius
- 1.687″ nut width
- Rivolta C+ neck profile
- Rivolta 'Novanta' P90 & 'Brevetto' Humbucker with phase / coil tap min switches
- nickel hardware
- Kluson style tuners
- Nashville tunomatic bridge
- 14 - 68 gauge strings
No upgrades available